Diesel telescopic lifts
Strengths of the petrol telescopic articulated models!
Combustion telescopic articulated lifts are devices dedicated to work outdoors. The machines have features that are an advantage when working in the field, compared to electrically powered models.
Diesel telescopic lifts are distinguished by:
- powerful diesel engines – thanks to the use of fuel, the machines can work almost continuously 24 hours a day.
- 4-wheel drive (4×4) with the possibility of a differential lock – thanks to them, the lift cope better when driving and the risk of getting stuck / buried during work has been minimized.
- the large tread is designed to help the machine move in more severe construction conditions.
- tires filled with foam in the event of a puncture / cut prevent the machine from tipping suddenly.
- the possibility of turning 2 axles at the same time – which translates into comfortable maneuvering while driving.
- mobility even with the platform fully raised.