Read whole specification below
Technical data Niftylift HR12
- Working height: 12,20 m
- Basket height: 10,20 m
- Basket dimensions: 1,10 x 0,65 m
- Side reach: 6,10 m
- Maximum lifting capacity: 200 kg (2 people)
- Transport width: 1,50 m
- Transport length: 4,10 m
- Transport height: 1,90 m
- Power supply: batteries/diesel
- Drive: 2x4, 2WD
- Weight: approx 3100 kg
- Tires: gray, non-marking
- For work: indoors/outdoors
Discover the advantages of the NiftyLift HR12 electric lift
- The NiftyLift HR12 is one of the popular hoists for work at heights that can be used indoors and outdoors.
- The height of the lifting basket is 10.20 m, which allows operators to work with areas at a height of 12.20 m. The lateral reach in this model is 6.10 m, so it can be used to work at a considerable distance from the place where the machine is set up. The telescopic part of the boom allows for very precise positioning of the basket during work at heights.
- A basket with dimensions of 1.10 x 0.65 m and a load capacity of up to 200 kg enables easy carrying out of works by one worker using the necessary equipment and materials.
- The advantage of the NiftyLift HR12 aerial platform is its compact size. The transport width of this model is 1.50 m, height 1.90 m and length 4.10 m, so it can also be used in hard-to-reach places.
- Efficient electric drive using a battery system allows you to extend the working time of the device and translates into its quiet and emission-free operation in facilities.
- Gray and non-marking tires mean that the lift can be used in places with different surfaces to prevent their damage and contamination.
NiftyLift HR12 telescopic boom with a wide range of applications
The electric lift with a telescopic-articulated structure NiftyLift HR12 will prove itself in many industries, incl. construction, installation, assembly or cleaning.
It can be used indoors, as well as outdoors, on even, paved surfaces, for example on roads, pavements and squares. The machine can be used during construction and finishing works, during the assembly of installations, devices and structures at height, during repairs and renovations. It can also be used when cleaning windows and glazing in buildings, when trimming branches or removing snow overhangs and icicles from buildings.
At AA HERKULES, we provide comprehensive service as part of short-term and long-term rental of increases from the best producers. You will benefit from transport, operator training and equipment service. Please contact us!