Chapter 1. General information
Chapter 3. Newsletter and Mailing (direct marketing)
Chapter 4. Final provisions
Chapter 1. Overview
1.1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data is: AA Herkules Bartosz Krala with its registered office in Katowice, NIP: 634-265-82-08, ul. Fr. major Karola Woźniaka 18, 40-389 Katowice, e-mail: email@example.com
1.2. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- information entered voluntarily in forms.
- voluntarily entered data in the subscription to the newsletter.
- saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
- collecting information about certain user behavior.
A. Information about the types and manner of using cookies on our website:
2.2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use with the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2.3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
2.4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
2.5. What kind of cookies do we use?
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Session files cookies – these are information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until it is closed. These cookies are essential for some of the Portal’s functionalities to work properly.
- Persistent files cookies – they make the use of the Portal easier (e.g. they remember the selected resolution, content layout). They can be used for a variety of purposes including remembering your preferences and choices while using the website. These cookies remain in the browser’s memory for a longer period (can be deleted).
- Own files cookie (first party cookie ) – are saved by the webpage you are currently viewing. They are used to improve the quality of using the Portal.
- Files cookie third party cookie ) – they are used by third parties, such as social networks, to track your visits to various websites where they advertise.
2.6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
2.8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
2.10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
2.11. In terms of information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
B. Managing cookies – How to express and withdraw consent in practice?
2.1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2.2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Information about other data collected automatically (eg server logs):
2.1. Information about some of the users’ behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2.2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of request,
- time the response was sent,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
2.3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
2.4. The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
Chapter 3. Newsletter and Mailing (direct marketing)
We process personal data in order to send our newsletter, inform you about offers, promotions and contests, as well as to conduct surveys, send invitations, inquiries, and other direct communication using e-mail, notifications, instant messaging, telephone calls, text messages and traditional messages. correspondence.
3.1 what personal data do we process?
Depending on the circumstances, we may process in specific cases the following categories of personal data obtained directly from you or from third parties:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IM account name
- Work, home or mailing address
3.2 What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
We process personal data as part of the legitimate interests of our company related to the above-mentioned purposes of data processing.
3.3 How long will we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data for as long as we conduct direct marketing communication with you, unless you unsubscribe in advance on our website or ask for data deletion.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link that is included in every message you receive from us via e-mail.
You can also contact us to delete your data at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you do not receive our communication for a long time (for a period of at least six months) (e.g. you do not open the sent e-mails), we may remove you from our subscription list on our own.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by us for direct marketing purposes (more on the right of objection below in section “3.7 What are your rights?”).
3.4 Do we process your data automatically (including through profiling)?
Personal data may also be processed automatically, in particular for the purposes of adapting the content of communication to the recipient’s preferences, sending reminders, personalized offers, survey questions, market research, opinions based on your history of using our website and information sent to us by you. Processing data in this way will not affect your rights or cause any legal effects.
3.5 Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored in the countries of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Some of the services we use may, however, require the transfer and processing of data also outside the EEA. Each such transfer of personal data will be in accordance with applicable regulations and will be based on appropriate legal safeguards (standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data approved by the European Commission).
3.6 Who do we share your personal data with?
Employees of AA HERKULES Bartosz Krala on the basis of granted authorizations to the extent necessary to perform contracts.
3.6.2 Service Providers
We may share personal data with third parties that provide services to us or provide tools that help to ensure efficient communication with users, as well as analytical services related to the study of the manner of interaction with sent messages or collection of statistics and to ensure the possibility of sharing content on social networks and external websites.
We may share personal data with entities related to us personally, by capital or otherwise. In the event of a merger or acquisition, as well as the reorganization of our business, undertaking joint ventures with other entities, and the spinning-off or disposal of all or part of our business, we may transfer some or all of your personal data to other entities.
3.6.4 Legal obligations and security
We may transfer personal data to competent administrative authorities, institutions and other authorized entities in the country and abroad if it is required by applicable law, as well as at their request under the procedures provided for by law. We can also process personal data if it is necessary to establish and protect our rights or pursue claims.
3.7 What are your rights?
You have many rights in connection with the processing of personal data. You can obtain additional information on the scope and method of exercising your rights by contacting us via the e-mail address: email@example.com.
3.7.1 Right to access data
You have the right to request information from us about whether we process your personal data and, inter alia, to what extent, for what purpose and how we do it, with whom we share our data and where we obtained it. You can submit an appropriate application via the contact e-mail address provided by us or in any other way chosen by you.
3.7.2 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to request that this data be transferred to another entity.
3.7.3 Right to correct data
You have the right to request us to immediately correct incorrect data and – taking into account the purposes of the processing – to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
3.7.4 Right to erasure
You have the right to request immediate deletion of your personal data when:
- are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data, and we do not have any other valid basis for their processing,
- you have objected and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing,
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation. There may, however, be legally justified exceptional cases in which we will not be able to fulfill your request.
3.7.5 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data:
- if you believe that your data is incorrect and you report it to us – we will limit the processing until we verify the correctness of the data,
- if the processing is unlawful, but you do not agree to the deletion of the data,
- if we no longer need your personal data for the relevant processing purposes, but they are necessary for the pursuit of claims, determination or protection of rights,
- in the event of your objection to data processing – pending verification whether we have a legitimate overriding interest justifying further processing, despite the objection.
3.7.6 The right to withdraw consent to processing
If your consent is the basis for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data, which we have already made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
3.7.7 Right to Object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data (including profiling) for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator or a third party. Further data processing is possible only if there are valid, legally justified overriding grounds for the processing of personal data or the specified data are necessary for the pursuit of claims, determination or protection of rights.
3.7.8 Right to object to direct marketing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling) to the extent to which the processing is related to such direct marketing. In the event of an objection, your personal data will not be used for such purposes.
3.7.9 Mailing restrictions resulting from other legal acts
- Art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law
- Act on counteracting unfair market practices
Chapter 4. Final provisions
4.1 How can you exercise your rights?
The law does not require any specific form or method of communication to exercise your rights. However, we attach great importance to ensuring the effective possibility of their implementation, which is why we have provided a dedicated contact channel via e-mail to handle inquiries, notifications and applications related to the implementation of the above-mentioned rights: firstname.lastname@example.org